What Are Search Friendly Videos?
Do your company videos rank in Google search? Search Friendly Videos do.
What is a Search Friendly Video?
Search Friendly Videos are intended to be genuine and authentic, act as a third party endorsement and have keywords embedded in them. The videos are educational and informational and are designed to build trust, and convey personality, credibility, and values. Unlike commercials or traditional advertising the customer gets to meet you first.
Why do you need a Search Friendly Video now?
- Cisco estimates that by 2019, video will account for nearly 80% of consumer Internet traffic. – Cisco Visual Networking Index
- Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. – The Animoto Online and Social Video Marketing Study
- According to Google, more than half of all search activity is conducted on mobile devices. – Google
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18- to 49-year-olds watch YouTube. – Fortunelords
- By 2019, mobile advertising will represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending. – eMarketer