What Are Search Friendly Videos?
Do your company videos rank in Google search? Search Friendly Videos do.
Why Search Friendly Videos?
Search Friendly Videos are intended to be genuine and authentic, to communicate insights related to specific and targeted online searches. The videos contain educational and informational stories and are designed to connect emotionally with viewers, build trust, and convey personality, credibility, and values — unlike commercials or traditional advertising.
Since most people are visual learners, one of the most powerful methods you can use for video marketing is to educate your audience with Search Friendly Videos.
VSEO: Video Search Engine Optimization
With a third party endorsement (www.vouchvideo.com), this video content provides valuable information to help people feel comfortable about company products and service professionals.
Since Search Friendly Videos are designed with keywords, they rise effectively in online searches, and perform with higher organic page placement in Google, Google Video, and YouTube than videos that haven’t been optimized or created with SEO in mind.
Is your company ready for the video marketing revolution?
- Cisco estimates that by 2019, video will account for nearly 80% of consumer Internet traffic. – Cisco Visual Networking Index
- Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. – The Animoto Online and Social Video Marketing Study
- According to Google, more than half of all search activity is conducted on mobile devices. – Google
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18- to 49-year-olds watch YouTube. – Fortunelords
- By 2019, mobile advertising will represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending. – eMarketer